Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (P.L.K.N) or also known as National Service (N.S)

Yep, I've been in NS for a month already,
and now im back for semester break for 4 days only :(
haih....

how was it there?

well, for the first week,
it was really-really tough,
i miss home, mom, my cats, my brother...
and i miss 'her',
but i adapted well and managed to live there for 4 weeks heheh,

For your information,
I was accepted to Matrix program at Penang,
so I'll be ending my NS 1 month earlier than the other trainee..
WEEEEEEE!!!!!!

photos? nope i dont have any..
and I dont feel like exposing my bald pic to public :/
at least not now :p

The most important thing I beg to all my readers,
please, pray for 'her' well-ness,
she've been sick for 3 weeks,
I'm super worried,
but I can do nothing more than just pray, and keep praying for her to get well,
Thank you everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment