Monday, August 19, 2013

Less speech, more pics, Janji dicapati ~~

Ehemm, referring to the royal title,
in this post there won't be much words,
pictures will instead,
i promised to insert pictures 'aighttt,
so, here are some,
bit of my life @
UPMKB, Sarawak, Malaysia, south-east continent, The Earth, The Milky Way galaxy system, World, His creation.

There i addressed everything lulz~


My class schedule... u may not understand it lulz~



my bedroom!!!


Study desk + all in one desk hoho 


My sis bought this ^,^ thank you kakk!!


Overall schedule for my studies :D


Bilik TV a.k.a bilik rehat VIEW 1


Bilik TV a.k.a bilik rehat VIEW 2


my Block, 4 levels, my room is at 1st level, at the corner room there..


hohoho the best part being here is the ladang!! yeayyy!

ladang!!! VIEW 2


Alright.. tu je for this time.. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment