Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jobless yet dreaming an Android phone!

Yeah the title explains everything,
being free from school of course is a REALLY fun... but

ONLY AT THE BEGINNING!

few months later you'll slowly missing school,
especially when you have a brother(s) whom are still schooling,
every morning, you watch them going to school,
and the weird thing I said to them;
"Hargailah zaman sekolah korang, sementara masih ada.."

which means

"Appreciate your precious time at school, while you still can.."

________________________________________________

Now to different topic.
I'm jobless now,
have been seeking for jobs but all full,
so here I am,
sitting in front of my laptop doing stuffs.

and y'know what,
despite of my jobless + moneyless condition,
I dreamt to own an Xperia S like Nad,
but since Nad said boys are more suitable using Arc S..
so I chose Arc S, which is cheaper and the specs doesn't run too far from S.

             Sony Xperia S (left) VS Sony Xperia Arc S (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment