Wednesday, January 23, 2013

hashtag #random

#random #random #random #random

This hashtag bro,
it looks simple but it has many secrets within it yet to be unveiled,
LOL.

Actually I kinda like this hashtag,
WHY!
because when you tweet something,
and you seriously know someone is gonna get butthurt,
just add #random at the end of your tweet.

There you go,
you have nothing to worry,
people will still feel the 'sting' but,
they won't think that you meant the tweet for them,
so you're safe from any harmness.. hahaha

It's good isn't it?

Another usage of this #random is you can actually express your feelings to someone,
without them suspecting anything to you,
well in my case it didn't work tho since 'she' used that #random as a habit when tweeting,
and yeah, throughout my 2 years in twitter,
I've been 'sting' by 'her' #random tweet like... countless times..
and I've got this 1 friend whom recently got 'stinged' by her #random tweet.
If you really checked one of my post comments,
you'll saw him.. kehkehkeh.

so anyway.. this is just a #random post XD

No comments:

Post a Comment