Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just A Bad Days (with a 'Merlin' babling)

Well,
it has been a few days since i last updated this royal blog,
actually I got a whole bunch of things to write,
but an unexpected problem(s) come,

and also,
not everything is possible for me to write here,
it's too public and I really need to talk to a real person... face-to-face.

so gonna continue with post(s) in a few days time,
till then, take care.



p/s: one of my problems is that I am extremely unsatisfied with the ending of the great series : Merlin ;
like... dehel Arthur died just like that? And And And, Morgana really died that easily? Like piece of cake man... I was expecting some magics and spells fight between Merlin (Emrys) and Morgana. That'd be soo fascinating!!! Unfortunately, they chose to end it in an easy way. I REALLY HOPE THERE'LL BE a sequel for Merlin, like... Merlin : The Magic Reborn where Arthur arise from the lake of Avalon.. At that time He seeks for Merlin to find his destiny... What is the purpose of him revived?

Damn, I'm a good film writer.. HAHAHA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment