Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another 2 great loss.

-11 October 2013-

3 events happens on that date,
2 of it,
is a significant loss for me.

On that day, 4:15pm I ended my Semester 1 final examination for my Diploma in Food and Estate Management in UPMKB. Alhamdulillah. The results, I pray for it to be worth my effort InsyaAllah.

BUT!
On the same date,
I also lost my 1st roommate here,
Raja Aiman Hakim bin Raja Mahmood.
He finished his Semester 5 here and will be continuing at UPM Serdang,
and he left this room for me, B118,
and a lot of his belonging he left for me to remind me of him,
and a letter, :')


He's the best roommate one could ever had,
may you always succeed in whatever good things you'll do Aiman.
Thanks for everything


AND!
MooN left too,
so I'm here,
waiting for the MooN to fall on my lap
(dalam BM menunggu bulan jatuh ke riba),
I miss you ...


No comments:

Post a Comment