Saturday, December 21, 2013

2nd Semester in UPMKB

And so here I am in UPMKB again for the 2nd semester (been a month already), yeaa this sem is a real busy with lots of assignments to do, video interviews with the local's of Bintulu.

But something happened in this semester,
As, I've always said, I wrote a lot of lyrics right?
So as usual in the class, my hand just moved by itself and ...
POOF!!

a complete song lyric is written...
but it is not just another lyrics, to be kept in my book (as i always did),
this time, un expectedly my English lecturer, asks us to create our own lyrics, and compose our own song, then sing it in the class...

I was like...
WOW!!
I'm actually gonna sing my own song to the public.

A week were given and I managed to used it very well,
guided my team, composed a melody,
then,
I present to the public.

The MooN and The staR.

#kbye
#Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment